First Time Home Buyers
List your home or close on your purchase by 12/31/2014 and Real Estate Search and Sale will pay for your home warranty.
What a great accomplishment purchasing your first home is! Of course with the excitement is also some uneasiness. You’ll definitely want a REALTOR® looking out for your greatest interests, and you’ll probably need some expert guidance along the way. I would be honored to provide guidance with buying your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally equipped to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. When you hire an Agent from the Thompson Team to help with your first home purchase, here’s what you can expect:
• I’ll lead you through every stage of your home buying process. From locating the best house among all the properties available in Washington , to providing expert guidance on closing costs.
• I’ll assist you with setting your wish list of amenities that you want in your home, your community, and your school district.
• The financial elements of buying a house can be mind-boggling. I’ll walk you through the multiple mortgages and home buying programs available.
• I’ll scan all the new listings, and make sure I forward all the homes that match your criteria.
• Rest assured that I’ll do everything I can to remove all the worry and stress that accompanies buying your home.
I’m ready to work for you — finding the right home in the Washington area is my business!List your home or close on your purchase by 12/31/2014 and Real Estate Search and Sale will pay for your home warranty.