Second Generation Realtors
Our founder, Carolyn Thompson, Broker, SRES, SFR is a second generation Realtor. She accredits much of the company success to her family of Realtors with service mentalities, her mortgage and marketing background.
Both of Carolyn's parents, as well as aunts and uncles on both sides of her family provided residential real estate services. While, aunts and uncles sold real estate in Naples, Florida, The Hamptons in New York and Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Carolyn's parents settled in Maryland.
Carolyn is a very highly motivated person and has never been content to do just one job at a time. While she was still new in real estate, she became a loan consultant and then ran the Virginia office of a mortgage company. She says that "knowing how to get financing and what financing options may be available for owners and investors is essential to both short and long term succss".
After several years providing services to both real estate and mortgage clients, Carolyn established a successful Internet marketing company, Net Marketing Source. This company helped both brick and mortar and online companies dominate their online markets.
In 2007, Carolyn estatblished her own real estate company, which now serves Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia. The company niche is not getting all the clients they possibly can, but focusing their energy on serving clients. Carolyn has extensive experience with estate sales, reverse mortgage sales, divorce home sales, working with clients who are at risk of haing their homes foreclosed and selling homes at short sale.
Real Estate Search and Sale hires Realtors with extensive experience. Sometimes this experience is in a related field such as contruction management, law or marketing.
All of the agents must share the same core values:
- Agents must continuously educate themselves, so that they can help their clients make informed decisions.
- *Draw upon both their experience and the experience in others in related fields. Realtors typically work with attorneys, financial advisors, lenders, inspectors, title companies and contractors. It is the agents experience and ability to orchestrate the service providers that lead to a successful outcome.
- Continuously communicate with clients so that they remain informed throughout the entire process.
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SFR, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- LEED Certified, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
Our agents have been trained and certified in the following:CIAS, Certified Investor Agent SpecialistCDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert